Please read through all the General Information sections below if you are interested in getting a puppy, which includes:
~ Our next litter, from Knute & Liberty, will be born this summer 2022! Date TBA! Our best estimate is that puppies will be ready to go home between August and September.
~ The following litters will be in early spring and fall of 2023
~ General Information ~
- Our puppies are priced at $1,800 + WI sales tax for limited/pet registration (no breeding rights). To secure a place in picking order, we accept a nonrefundable $500.00 deposit. This is refundable however, if we cannot fulfill the agreement on our end - i.e. not enough puppies, or enough of the gender puppy you request.
Alternatively, you can choose to put the deposit towards the next litter and be at the top of the list (we would discuss the specifics with you before you decide). If you do transfer the deposit to the next litter, it becomes nonrefundable again. If you prefer not to send a payment, we can add you to a general wait list if you like, and touch base with you if any puppies become available.
- Puppy picks are established in the order that deposits are received. After receiving the deposit, a signed receipt with litter details is returned to you with your guaranteed pick placement (as discussed with you before a deposit is accepted, and provided there are enough puppies) for the upcoming litter. Pick placement can shift on either males or females at picking time, but only to make you higher up on the list. This happens when a person ahead on the list wants the option to pick between the males and females, so once they choose, the opposite gender list may get an extra puppy to choose from (again, depending on what is born). Final payment of the puppy balance of $1,399.00 can either be paid by check (received at least 2 weeks ahead of pickup day), or cash at the time of pickup. This payment includes the $1,300 balance of the puppy, plus sales tax of $99 (which is 5.5% of 1,800). Sales tax is submitted to the state of WI.
- Picks begin during the 6th week of age - we have found that the extra week and a half past the typical 5 week picking stage is very beneficial, as the time allows for more of their personalities to come through. Picks can be done in person, or through communication with video and pictures. Puppies get to go home with their new families at 8 weeks of age, to include the first weekend of that time. We can provide extended boarding at an additional cost if needed. Please let us know if you are requiring shipping information - our puppy prep time for flights is done with care, and we provide continuous communication with new owners with updates and to ensure safe arrival.
About Your Puppy:
- All of our puppies are put on our standard deworming schedule, will have a health certificate from our vet, 1st set of vaccinations, be microchipped, and come with a 1 year health guarantee. If you prefer to hold off on getting the vaccinations for your puppy until a later time, let us know and we will accommodate your choice.
We include a sheet on helpful tips that we incorporate into our own puppy/dog training, and also demonstrate some of these techniques in person at pickup time. A small blanket or cloth with mom/siblings scent, collar, and folder (with registration and vet information) will be sent home with you.
- Puppies are well-socialized by our family of six, which includes 4 children, and are also introduced to a variety of other animals (Our orange and white cat, Joy, especially loves to visit them!). There is MUCH playtime and affection that goes into caring for our animals. Because we school at home, we have the flexibility to provide whole-family, intensive care when puppies are born and being raised.
~If you are interested in reserving a Great Pyrenees puppy from us, or have questions, please contact us through our 'Get in touch' page with your information, and help us get to know you and your plans for a new puppy - We look forward to hearing from you!
*Please note, that while we plan ahead for retaining any puppies needed for our breeding program, to avoid disrupting order placements for a litter - in the event of unexpected circumstances, we reserve the right to retain a puppy at any time that would be needed. Thank you for your understanding!